Follow these steps to apply to NCSA:
1. Read the Enrollment Policy
2. Complete the application through Lotterease (See directions below)
3. Register to attend a New Parent Information Meeting: Click Here
4. Review current Vaccine Requirements and be ready to submit if you get a spot at NCSA
5. Not sure what your district of residence is? Use this county tool to look up your address: https://nevco.org/school-district-boundaries/
2023/2024 Application Deadline: Tuesday, April 13th at 1 pm
2023/2024 The lottery draw will happen on April 14th, 2023
New parent information meetings will be held:
Click each date to RSVP meeting
- Monday, Jan 9th, 2023 - via Zoom at 5:30
- Thursday, Feb 2nd via Zoom at 5:30
- Wednesday, March 15th, 2023 - In person at 5 pm
- Wednesday, April 12th, 2023- In person at 5 pm
Follow the directions below to apply.
NCSA uses an automated lottery system called Lotterease for enrollment. This streamlines the process and ensures every applicant has a fair chance of attending NCSA. Below is some more information about how to apply, how to navigate the Lotterease platform, and where to direct your questions.
How to Get Started
You will need to register on the Lotterease platform to enter your child into the lottery system. On this registration, be sure to use your information and not your child’s. You will be asked in a later step to enter your child’s information.
You will now need to enter your child’s information to add them to your account. Once you have created your account, you will need to navigate to the “Add Child” link on the left menu. Below is an image that shows where you will find this link.
Now that you have added your child to your Lotterease account, you will now have to enroll them in a lottery. Select your child’s name from the left menu as outlined in the photo below and you will be prompted to select a school. Select Nevada City School of the Arts and hit submit.
Once you have selected Nevada City School of the Arts, you will be prompted to select the lottery you wish to enter your child in. Select the grade level that you want to apply to for the 2021/2022 school year and hit submit.
If you have more than one child that you wish to enroll in Nevada City School of the Arts, you can select “Add Sibling” and repeat Step 3. Once this step is complete, a page displaying what lotteries your child has entered will pop up. You can view each individual child by selecting their name from the menu on the left.
Congratulations! You have entered your child into the lottery at Nevada City School of the Arts. Now you can login to your account and check the status of your application. Click the button below to login to your Lotterease account.
For enrollment inquiry: 530-273-7736 x-218 | firstname.lastname@example.org